Tandy School of Computer Science
University of Tulsa
saeid-samadidana at utulsa.edu
Saeid Samadi-Dana is currently a Ph.D. candidate in the CNAS Lab at the University of Tulsa.
He is a professional J2EE programmer with several years of work experience and a member of ACM and IEEE and a reviewer of some IEEE journals.
He is currently working on Distributed Algorithms for solving Distributed Constraint Optimization problems.
He writes poems and stories as a hobby and is interested in literature.
- Multi-Agent Systems
- Machine Learning
- Distributed Problem Solving
- Evolutionary Algorithms
- Adaptive Systems
- Internet of Things
- Samadidana, S., Mailler, R., Understanding the Relationship between Protocol Structure and Dynamic Performance, AAMAS 2019 (Under Review)
- Samadidana, S., Mailler, R., Using Temporal Awareness to Improve Distributed Problem Solving, IEEE CCWC2019 (Accepted)
- Saeid Samadidana and Roger Mailler. “Analyzing the Effect of Information Stagnancy on the Distributed Stochastic Algorithm.” Proceedings of the Seventeenth International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2018), 2018. Accepted (Extended Abstract)
- Samadidana, S., Mailler, R., A Distributed Approach to Design Satellite Tracking System,
2017, IEEE 2017 Graduate Student Research Grants, IEEE
- Samadidana, S., Mailler, R., Solving DCSP problems in highly degraded communication environments, 2017 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence
- Samadidana, S., Paydar, M.M, Javid Jouzdani, 2014. A simulated annealing solution method for robust school bus routing, International Journal of Operational Research, Vol 28, Issue 3, pp. 307-326
- Paydar, M.M, Samadidana, S., Designing a bi-objective mathematical model of dynamic supply chain considering multi-producer and multi-distributor, Iranian Journal of supply chain management, Vol 15, No. 39, 50-60.
- Paydar, M.M, Samadidana, S., Designing a bi-objective mathematical model of dynamic supply chain considering multi-producer and multi-distributor, 5th National and 3rd International Logistics and Supply Chain Conference, Tehran, Iran, 16-17 Dec. 2012. (Best paper award winner)
- Winner of 2017 IEEE Graduate Student Research Grant
- Winner of 2018 University of Tulsa Bellwether Scholarship