Dr. Sarra Alqahtani
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Tandy School of Computer Science
University of Tulsa
M.Sc. in Information Systems, 2009, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Thesis: An Innovative Graphical Query Language for XML data.
Advisor:Dr. Mourad Yakhlef
B.S. in Computer Science, 2009, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Senior Project: Distributed Databases in Saudi Med-Sized Companies.
Advisor: Lilac A. E. Al-Safadi
Dr. Sarra Alqahtani is a Postdoctoral Research Associate in the Computational Neuroscience and Adaptive Systems (CNAS) lab, who focuses on artificial intelligent techniques for distributed coordination and adaptive distributed planning for resilient autonomous systems. Her research interests include auditing and forensic methods in clouds, machine learning, and blockchain.
- Sarra Alqahtani, Ian Reily, Samuel Taylor, Rose Gamble, and Roger Mailler, “ MTL Robustness for Path Planning with A*”, to appear in AAMAS 2018, Sweden.
- Sarra Alqahtani, Ian Reily, Samuel Taylor, Rose Gamble, and Roger Mailler “A Risk-aware A* Algorithm for Resilient Mission Plans”, at Safe and Secure Systems and Software Symposium (S5), August 1-3, 2017.
- Sarra Alqahtani, Xinchi He, Rose Gamble “Adapting Compliance of Security Requirements in Multi-Tenant Applications”, IEEE 2nd International Workshops on Foundations and Applications of Self* Systems (FAS* W), 2017, pp.122-129.
- Sarra Alqahtani and Rose Gamble “Verifying the Detection Results of Impersonation Attacks in Service Clouds”, Advances in Science, Technology and Engineering Systems Journal 2, 2017, pp. 449-459.
- Sarra Alqahtani and Rose Gamble “Mitigating service impersonation attacks in clouds”, Future Technologies Conference (FTC), San Francisco, 2015, pp.998-1007.
- Marshall, S. Alqahtani, A. Ridgway, C. Walter, R. Gamble, and R. Mailler, “Combining Coordination with Usage Policies to Improve Mission Scheduling Resilience,” 3rd International Symposium on Resilient Cyber Systems, accepted for publication in Aug. 2015.
- Sarra Alqahtani and Rose Gamble “DDoS Attacks in Service Clouds”, 48th HICSS Conference, Jan 2015, Kauai, Hawaii, USA.
- Sarra Alqahtani and Rose Gamble “Enforcing the Chinese Wall Model for Tenant Conflict of Interest in the Service Cloud”, Int. J. of Business Process Integration and Management, 2014 Vol.7, No.2, pp.166 – 177.
- Sarra Alqahtani and Rose Gamble “Embedding a Distributed Auditing Mechanism in the Service Cloud”, CSA Workshop, June 2014, Anchorage, Alaska, USA.
- Sarra Alqahtani, Gamble, R. and Ray, I. “Auditing Requirements for Implementing the Chinese Wall Model,” in the Service Cloud in IEEE Cloud Security Auditing Workshop at the 9th World Congress on Services.
- Mourad Ykhlef and Sarra Alqahtani, A Survey of graphical query languages for XML Data. Journal of King Saud University, Computer and Information Sciences, Volume 23, Issue 2, ISSN 1319-1578, Elsevier, July 2011, pp 59-70.
- Mourad Ykhlef and Sarra Alqahtani, “Querying and Restructuring XML Data by Graphical Query Language,” International Journal of Web Information Systems, Emerald Group Publishing, Bingley, UK, Volume 6, No. 2, 2010, pp 230-247.
- Mourad Ykhlef, Sarra Alqahtani, “A new Graphical Query Language for Retrieving Telecommunication Data,” STS: International conference on communication technologies (ICTT), 2010, Riyadh.
- Mourad Ykhlef, Sarra Alqahtani, “GQLX: A new graphical query language for XML Data,” The 11th international conference on information integration and web-based applications and services (IIWAS 2009), Riyadh.